Our standard lead-time for delivery is 1-2 working days in the Cape Town area and 3-5 working days for other areas, commencing one working day after the order has been place
Please read our delivery policy carefully. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Please provide a PHYSICAL ADDRESS ON CHECKOUT. A P.O. Box address will result in delays in delivery. Couriers do not deliver to P.O. Boxes, on weekends and public holidays. Please ensure that you provide a clear and accurate physical address with a contact phone number and valid email address on checkout.
- All orders are subject to product availability at the time of order. If an item is not available at the time of order despite being shown as such, we will notify and refund you the full amount using the original method of payment or contact you with regards to alternatives.
- No deliveries will take place without full and final payment and receipt of funds into the bank account specified by SpaceSave
- Should you require delayed delivery or specific times, please include a comment before check-out, and we will do our best to deliver to your requirements.
- Customer item/s will be delivered to the address listed on the order unless timely alternative arrangements have been made.
- Should the customer not be home to accept delivery at the previously agreed time, additional delivery charges will be levied.
- Any unorthodox delivery arrangements (e.g. goods to be lifted over walls, delivery to the 10th floor of an apartment block) must be mentioned and approved prior to the delivery.
- SpaceSave makes use of reputable and reliable courier services, such as uAfrica and The Courier Guy.
- You will receive an email from the courier service immediately on making the booking on our side.
- SpaceSave carries full liability for your order up to the point where the products have been delivered. In the event that products go missing or get damaged during transit, we will replace or refund you in full.
- Deliveries will be conducted by SpaceSave’s nominated courier services.
Deliveries will be available from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays
While we are committed to delivering on time, the actual delivery date is subject to prevailing circumstances and may be subject to variation.
- Ownership of the goods will rest with SpaceSave until payment has been received in full. Payment of the full value of the order is required before SpaceSave will deliver or before we can authorize collection.
- Please understand that our couriers will use their full and sole discretion in terms of which areas they deem safe. Where an area is deemed unsafe for delivery, arrangements will be made for collections at a jointly agreed collection point.
- SpaceSave delivery policy for flats and small apartments: The maximum length that can be fitted into an elevator cannot exceed 2.2m. If the flat or apartment does not have a suitable lift for the furniture, then the SpaceSave delivery team will only be allowed to carry the items up to 3 floors in height, providing the passages are wide enough to accommodate the items without any damages to the goods. SpaceSave delivery teams are not equipped to hoist goods over balconies. Should items be required to be hoisted a dedicated team would be required and subject to an additional charge.
- At this stage, deliveries are only possible in South Africa.
- Deliveries to shopping centers, hostels, mines and other less orthodox areas. Please contact us before making a purchase.
Delivery within South Africa is free for orders over R900. Orders under R900 attract a flat shipping fee contribution of R100 regardless of items ordered. Should any special requests be made, we will discuss alternatives with you.
Please consult our Trading Policies.
SpaceSave is fully committed to excellent service and customer satisfaction. We are always available to listen and to resolve any issues you may have.
We sincerely request you contact us immediately before you give us a neutral or negative rating so that we can sort out any problems you might have.
Please ensure you continue to adhere to Covid-19 best practice and respect the courier's health.