It can be used for studying, as an office desk, kid’s homework, dinner or breakfast table, an impromptu coffee table or if you just need occasional space to put some of your stuff.
When you don’t need it, get it out of the way by simply folding it up against the wall and turning it into a blackboard. Perfect for shopping lists, to-do lists, kid’s timetable etc.
Why You Need This
- Dual function desk and blackboard
The desk’s simplicity is ideal for homework, computer games or playing.
When not in use the desk folds against the wall and offers an easy to reach blackboard for kids to draw on or put their homework tasks on. It can even serve as parent’s notice board for their kids’ to-do list.
- Creates space
Flip it up against the wall and enjoy the space without being in danger of you or your kids knocking themselves on the desk. It also makes the room easier to clean and tidy up.
- Sturdy and easy to use
The desk easily flips up and down. The latch is high enough so that a small child cannot reach it and accidentally release it. Despite its light weight, it is very sturdy and stable.
- FREE delivery to most areas. Free installation available for many Cape Town areas.
- 80cm long*60cm wide. The table is 75cm high. When folded up into a blackboard, it is 75cm from the floor with the top reaching 155cm from the floor.
- Weighs 9kg
- Gets screwed into the wall with 2 hinges (3 screws each) for extra stability and safety
- Easy to use top latch opens to unfold and re-lock the desk
- Tested for weights of up to 70kg
- Made in South Africa using eco-friendly, durable Melawood from local renewable sources
- Available in dark grey, white and marble