The space-saving wall desk from SpaceSave is the ideal solution for small space living.
It can be used as a breakfast or dinner table or an impromptu coffee table. Or as a desk for the at-home workers.
When you don’t need it, free up space by simply folding it up against the wall. Use the center space to put your own picture on, as a notice board or paint it in a colour to match your room. Or, leave it just the way it is.
Why You Need This
- Dual function desk and frame.
The desk’s simplicity is ideal for home or office work, computer games or as a dinner table.
When not in use the desk folds against the wall and offers an easy to reach creative board.
- Saves space
Flip it up against the wall and enjoy the space without being in danger of you or your kids knocking themselves on the desk. It also makes the room easier to clean and tidy up.
- Sturdy and easy to use
The desk easily flips up and down. The latch is high enough so that a small child cannot reach it and accidentally release it. Despite its light weight, it is very sturdy and stable.
- FREE delivery to most areas. Free installation available for many Cape Town areas.
- 80cm long*60cm wide. The table is 75cm high. When folded up into a blackboard, it is 75cm from the floor with the top reaching 155cm from the floor.
- Weighs 9kg
- Gets screwed into the wall with 2 hinges (3 screws each) for extra stability and safety
- Easy to use top latch opens to unfold and re-lock the desk
- Tested for weights of up to 70kg
- Made in South Africa using eco-friendly, durable Melawood from local renewable sources
- Available in white