It can be used as a breakfast or dinner table or an impromptu coffee table. Or as a desk for the at-home workers.
When you don’t need it, free up space by simply folding it up against the wall and turning it into a mirror. Not only can you do a last-minute check before you leave the house but it also helps your room look bigger.
Why You Need This
- Triple-function mirror-table combination
*A desk or table when you want to work or eat or play.
*A frame featuring a mirror when you don’t need a table. Not only can you do a last-minute check before you leave the house but it also helps your room look bigger.
*A small shelf, to put all the things you always want to have at hand, be it keys, cellphone, flowers or small keepsakes.
- Creates space
Flip it up against the wall and enjoy the space without being in danger of you or your kids knocking themselves on the desk. It also makes the room easier to clean and tidy up.
- Sturdy and easy to use
The desk easily flips up and down. The latch is high enough so that a small child cannot reach it and accidentally release it. Despite its light weight, it is very sturdy and stable.
- FREE delivery to most areas. Free installation available for many Cape Town areas.
- 100cm long x 60cm wide. The table is 75cm high. When folded up into a mirror, it is 75cm from the floor with the top reaching 175cm from the floor.
- Weighs 11kg
- Gets screwed into the wall with 2 hinges (3 screws each) for extra stability and safety
- Easy to use top latch opens to unfold and re-lock the desk
- Tested for weights of up to 70kg
- Made in South Africa using eco-friendly, durable Melawood from local renewable sources
- Available in white, dark grey and marble